Global reporting strategy
A global insurer required an enhanced global reporting environment across the enterprise-wide organization, delivering high quality, flexible, as well as IFRS and Solvency II compliant reporting for Finance, Risk, Capital, and Investments, as efficient as possible.
What did we do?
- Defined a TO-BE functional model and TO-BE IT architecture for integrated global IFRS, Risk, Solvency, and Investment reporting.
- Designed and implemented:
- System and data governance framework for global reporting.
- Data model in reporting solution, including interfacing with country units.
- Advised on vendor selection for system solution of financial accounting, global reporting, and risk calculation.
- Delivered Quality Assurance for the implementation of the Solution Architecture.
- Improved data quality and reporting through consistent data definitions, data management and data governance.
- Increased flexibility to timely meet increasing, more detailed and ad hoc (regulatory) reporting requirements and to make better business decisions.
- Improved global infrastructure for reporting, including common language, processes, and system solutions.
Want to know more?
We like to talk about our business and how we can help you!