At Mount, we help solve our clients’ most complex issues and prepare them for the future. In a market where organizations need to be flexible and distinctive, you as a CFO or CRO need ongoing insight to control the direction of the organization and provide ongoing insight to manage its market position.
Together with you, our expert consultants will help your organization in aligning the finance and risk management domains with the overall strategy and transforming your domain to a smart and effective function.
Strategy and Operating Model Design
In our strategic advisory, we help you in defining your strategic objectives and in converting your strategy into an effective operating model and organization. Our propositions include but are not limited to:
- Target Operating Model design, enabling future proof finance and risk functions.
- Service Center organization design, mobilizing decentralized functionalities into cost effective operations.
- Regulation interpretation and impact definition, preparing the organization for required changes in data, processes, systems, and functions.
- Finance & Risk Governance definition, breaking the silos across the end-to-end process chains, clarifying roles and responsibilities, and aligning the finance and risk functions where needed.
Architecture and Data Management
Like for the house you live in, or the building you work at, it is key to take time and invest in a clear and robust architecture. An architecture which aligns finance, risk, front office and back office and helps guide effective future proof changes. We can help you with:
- Enterprise Architecture design, defining the business and IT vision, logically as well as physically.
- Data (Integration) Architecture design, defining the data exchanges between users, processes, and systems.
- Data Modelling, translating the data integration architecture into a common data model.
- Data Management Framework design, defining your data governance and embedding roles and responsibilities as well as processes to manage data sourcing, data consuming and data quality.
Accounting and Reporting Optimization
Through our accounting and reporting optimization services, we help you in meeting IFRS and multiple GAAP as well as internal and external reporting requirements as efficiently as possible. We can help you with:
- IFRS Accounting & Reporting Analysis, defining reporting and data requirements to comply with multiple accounting standards and principles
- Regulatory Reporting Analysis, defining reporting and data requirements for e.g. Basel, Solvency II, AnaCredit, DNB and ECB Loan tapes, FINREP, COREP, Definition of Default, Forbearance, ESG, MESRAP.
- Management Reporting Analysis, defining reporting and data requirements for data analytics and management information.
- Report and reporting process design, converting reporting and data requirements into comprehensive reports and sound reporting chains.
Our transformation advisory and implementation services support you in realizing the architecture and operating model design, meeting your accounting and reporting requirements and complying with the relevant regulations. We can help you with:
- Change Governance Design, anchoring the new architecture into transformation projects and the business-as-usual organization.
- Project & Program Design, defining and managing project and program structures, organizations, and planning for complex transformations
- Change executions, managing changes in data, processes, tooling, and organizations in the end-to-end process flow