BCBS239 Compliant data management
A Global Bank, subjected to first deadlines on BCBS239 compliance, had requested us to co-lead the program for BCBS 239 compliance for all risk types and advise on the approach for analysis as well as documentation of evidence.
What did we do?
- Defined the embedded vision and approach for auditable architecture documentation, for business processes as well as systems architecture.
- Designed and implemented the approach for:
- The BCBS239 evidence package.
- Embedding BCBS239 compliance at Group and Country Unit level.
- Documentation of data lineage, in line with architecture documentation.
- BCBS 239 evidence pack for submission to the regulators.
- Documented guidance for the roll out of BCBS 239 compliance monitoring.
- Data lineage documentation for Market, Liquidity, and Credit Risk.
- Architectural overview, combining risk and finance systems and the data flows between them.
- Integrated framework and operating model optimizing the use of existing frameworks like the Operational Risk Management framework as well as existing key controls.
Want to know more?
We like to talk about our business and how we can help you!