Global investment accounting and reporting
In line with its overall strategy, an international insurer aimed to establish a global shared services center for investment accounting and reporting.
What did we do?
- Defined the business case for shared services.
- Designed and implemented the target operating model for shared services.
- Designed a transformation roadmap and data integration architecture for shared services.
- Gathered and defined functional and data requirements of the business and country units adopting the shared services.
- Managed mobilization of the business and country units to the shared services center.
- Global Shared Services Center, equipped to take over decentralized investments accounting and reporting functions.
- Business and Country Units engaged to centralize investment accounting and reporting activities.
- First group of country units operating in new environment.
Want to know more?
We like to talk about our business and how we can help you!