Data Integration Architecture Mortgages
A domestic bancassurer required a new mortgages data warehouse to optimize internal and external information supply for mortgages. We had been asked to challenge this initial need and propose alternative solutions when applicable.
What did we do?
- Gathered and analysed current and future information needs for the mortgages business for all stakeholders.
- Designed a functional model and ‘infrastructure’ of processes, procedures, controls, and tooling for mortgages and IFRS reporting, regulatory reporting, and capital calculation for Basel II/III as well as Solvency II.
- Defined three scenarios for an effective, efficient, and flexible data integration chain and enabled the selection of the final scenario based on robust criteria.
- Defined business case and implementation strategy.
- High level Business Model Mortgages (2018 -2022).
- Founded choice in-house vs. outsourced Data Warehouse.
- Data Integration Architecture design understood by Bank and Mortgages Board.
- Business case and implementation strategy: gateway to implementation phase.
Want to know more?
We like to talk about our business and how we can help you!