Finance and risk architecture
An international insurer aimed to realize an organization wide robust and future proof finance architecture facilitating better, cheaper, and faster information supply and reporting while complying with the increasing demands of internal and external stakeholders.
What did we do?
- Assessed as-is functional model for
- IFRS 9 and 17 accounting and Solvency II reporting
- Risk & Actuarial calculations and reporting
- Management reporting and Treasury
- Designed To-Be Finance & Risk Business, IT and Data Integration Architecture, including common data model for integrated reporting.
- Designed transformation roadmap, including business case for implementation.
- Designed and implemented
- Data governance framework for Finance & Risk.
- Solution architecture for IFRS 17 accounting and reporting
- Target architecture/operating model to realize strategic objectives of both CFO and CRO, understood by all key stakeholders across the E2E value chain.
- Solid foundation for the implementation of data exchanges, systems, and processes for IFRS 17 accounting and reporting.
- Common language with clear and unambiguous data definitions for IFRS 17 accounting and reporting.
Want to know more?
We like to talk about our business and how we can help you!