Mount Consulting is growing and therefore we are looking for a Senior Consultant who wants to grow with us. You will deliver smart and sustainable solutions for the Finance & Risk challenges our (international) clients are facing. Do you want to work with a team where you can share your knowledge and skills, guide junior colleagues, and develop yourself? Then we would like to meet you!
Based on the insights and analyses delivered by you and your team, strategic decisions are made, Finance & Risk processes are transformed, and new regulations are implemented. By collecting, analysing, and interpreting data, concrete plans and creative solutions are delivered.
In addition, everyone at Mount has an internal responsibility, so you’ll be truly involved in Mount’s growth. You can think about improving internal processes, organizing a teambuilding activity, or attending a recruitment event.
WHAT WE OFFER
The senior consultant position is a dynamic role with plenty of room for own initiative and input. Within every project, knowledge and expertise can be expected from both senior and junior colleagues. We enjoy working together and learning from each other.
Our assignments are challenging and varied; no day, project or client is the same. We do limit ourselves to the CFO, CRO and CDO domain.
With our help, clients achieve their goals and colleagues can grow further as professionals. Our motto: Realising Ambitions Together.
- We work hybrid: we combine working from home, the client, and our own office
- 30 holidays, flexible working hour and the possibility to take unpaid leave
- An above market standard salary, including a discretionary bonus program
- The possibility to give back to society: spend two days per year on social work
- Laptop, phone, and internet allowance, also for private use
- Good mobility arrangement: choose a lease car or OV-card
WHO ARE YOU
You are an initiator. You are content driven and people like working with you because of your enthusiasm, your sharp advice and your “getting things done” mentality.
- You have a university degree in a relevant field e.g., financial economics
- 2- 5 years of experience in a similar role and/or the financial services industry, where you have used your entrepreneurial, presentation and communication skills
- You like to help client and colleagues and you get the best out of every collaboration
- You can express yourself fluently in English and you have a basic understanding of Dutch
- You have a passion for strategy, transformations, governance and/or architecture
WHO WE ARE
Mount Consulting, a business consulting firm, providing strategic Finance, Risk, Data Management and Architecture advisory services. We do limit ourselves to CFO, CRO and CDO assignments, where regulatory or strategic transformations are a large part of what we do.
We work from our office in Utrecht. We are currently with a team of 12 (and growing), and as a team we make sure everything gets done. Everyone picks up a role in both the external and internal growth of our organization. Humour, learning with and from each other, collaboration and sociability that surely typifies us best.
QUESTIONS OR APPLY?
Do you want to join our team? Then apply via the website! Applying is easy, leave your resume and we will contact you.
Would you first like to know more? Then please contact Sabine Swennenhuis email@example.com