We are looking for
Senior Risk Management professionals. We work for the largest institutions in the Dutch financial services industry on transformation projects within the finance and risk domains.
Through your experience, you know what defines an effective risk management function and the consulting assignments therein. We are looking for seasoned risk managers, risk experts and risk consultants to join our expanding team of consultants.
We handle everything from a large international bank or insurer to an asset manager or a pension fund. We do limit ourselves to CFO and CRO assignments, where regulatory transformations are a large part of what we do.
If you would like to be a part of this organisation, then ask yourself:
- Do you have 3+ years of experience in any of the following (financial) risk management domains: credit/market risk measurement, reporting and monitoring (frameworks), ALM, IFRS9?
- Or do you know everything about Basel II/III/IV, Regulatory Reporting (i.e. COREP), TRIM exercises or risk architecture, data integration and analytics?
- Do you like guiding colleagues in a project or team and sharing your expertise with junior colleagues?
- Do you have great ideas to help Mount building its risk management presence in the market?
We will offer you
First and foremost, a people centric organization. Just like we rely on customer intimacy to build our client network, we also depend on the trust of our people. That means we will never grow beyond what we can manage. Our attention to you and the quality of our work is our prime directive. Also no contract clauses meant to scare you into submission: no client relation clauses, no competition clauses.
Together we plot the course of the company, Mount consultants actively contribute to the growth of the firm and for that you will be given time and opportunities.
We are confident that everything we have to offer, including salary, pension benefits, vacation days, training budget, bonuses etc… are well above the market standards.
Mount Consulting, a new business consulting firm, providing strategic Finance, Risk, Data Management and Architecture advisory services. We are a young and dynamic startup with the ambition to grow to a sizeable company in a short period. We are looking for talented, ambitious and motivated colleagues.
What sets us apart:
- Focus: we only work in the CFO and CRO domains and we focus on strategy, transformations, governance and architecture.
- Experience: we know the financial services industry, our work is based on detailed knowledge of the ecosystems which our clients have.
- Client intimacy: we know and value our clients. We propose the right resources to get the best results.
We believe in the simplicity of the approach, the dedication this limited scope provides to our clients and the breath of fresh air this provides in a market where everyone does everything (but not particularly well…).