We are looking for
Colleagues with a drive for transformations and strategy. Do you have experience as an Enterprise Architect? Or do you have experience in bringing business and IT together to create the best solution?
Then you might be what we are looking for! As an Enterprise Architect you will be responsible for the definition of Target Architectures and Target Operating Models within finance and risk. You will liaise with business stakeholders to understand the drivers for change. You will define the rules of the game for change, i.e. the design principles, and from there on you will develop a business-driven vision of the solution.
This vision can then be filled in with solutions and applications, based on the client’s standards. You will also define the governance to safeguard this vision throughout the implementation initiative(s).
During the implementation, you will ensure the quality and consistency of the solution, while liaising with solution architects for the different aspects of your vision.
As we firmly believe in a business-driven approach, we are looking for people who:
- Have a firm understanding of finance and risk within a variation of financial institutions
- Can align with senior business stakeholders to understand their challenges
- Have experience in large implementation projects
- Know how to have a holistic view and define long-lasting solutions
- Understand the client situation and propose the right change governance for them
- Have experience with market standard frameworks, e.g. TOGAF, ArchiMate…
- Have a good knowledge of the vendor market of available packages and solutions to realize this vision
We will offer you
Challenging projects, requiring large and small solutions, at the tier 1 players in the Dutch financial market.
We are a people centric organization. Just like we rely on customer intimacy to build our client network, we also depend on the trust of our people. That means we will never grow beyond what we can manage. Our attention to you and the quality of our work is our prime directive.
Together we plot the course of the company, Mount consultants actively contribute to the growth of the firm and for that you will be given time and opportunities.
We are confident that everything we have to offer, including salary, pension benefits, vacation days, training budget, bonuses etc… are well above the market standards.
Mount Consulting, a new business consulting firm, providing strategic Finance, Risk, Data Management and Architecture advisory services. We are a young and dynamic startup with the ambition to grow to a sizeable company in a short period. We are looking for talented, ambitious and motivated colleagues.
What sets us apart:
- Focus: we only work in the CFO and CRO domains and we focus on strategy, transformations, governance and architecture.
- Experience: we know the financial services industry, our work is based on detailed knowledge of the ecosystems which our clients have.
- Client intimacy: we know and value our clients. We propose the right resources to get the best results.
We believe in the simplicity of the approach, the dedication this limited scope provides to our clients and the breath of fresh air this provides in a market where everyone does everything (but not particularly well…).