Mount Consulting is looking for colleagues with a knack for data and a focus on finance & risk! You will deliver smart and sustainable solutions for the data challenges our (international) clients are facing. Do you want to work with a team where you can share your knowledge and skills, guide junior colleagues, and develop yourself? Then we would like to meet you!
As a data consultant, you will be responsible for the analysis of business requirements, the solution design including the definition of logical data models, the alignment with IT solutions, the data integration setup and the definition of the data governance approach. During the implementation, you will ensure the quality and consistency of the solution.
In addition, everyone at Mount has an internal responsibility, so you’ll be truly involved in Mount’s growth. You can think about improving internal processes or organizing client events.
WHAT WE OFFER
The data consultant position is a dynamic role with plenty of room for own initiative and input. Within every project, knowledge and expertise is expected from both senior and junior colleagues. We enjoy working together and learning from each other.
Our assignments are challenging and varied; no day, project or client is the same. We do limit ourselves to the CFO, CRO and CDO domain.
With our help, clients achieve their goals and colleagues can grow further as professionals. Our motto: Realising Ambitions Together.
- We work hybrid: we combine working from home, the client, and our own office
- 30 holidays, flexible working hour and the possibility to take unpaid leave
- An above market standard salary, including a discretionary bonus program
- The possibility to give back to society: spend two days per year on social work
- Laptop, phone, and internet allowance, also for private use
- Good mobility arrangement: choose a lease car or OV-card
WHO ARE YOU?
Do you know how to analyse, model, structure and govern data? Do you understand the business and know how to translate functional requirements into data?
As we believe in a business-driven approach, where technology facilitates rather than drives the change, we are looking for people who:
- 2+ years of experience with large data implementation projects within the financial services industry
- You like to help client and colleagues and you get the best out of every collaboration
- You can express yourself fluently in English and you have a basic understanding of Dutch
- You have a passion for data governance and experience with market standard modelling and design frameworks
- You have knowledge of the vendor market of available data storage and data integration solutions
WHO WE ARE
Mount Consulting, a business consulting firm, providing strategic Finance, Risk, Data Management and Architecture advisory services. We do limit ourselves to CFO, CRO and CDO assignments, where regulatory or strategic transformations are a large part of what we do.
We work from our office in Utrecht. We are currently with a team of 12 (and growing), and as a team we make sure everything gets done. Everyone picks up a role in both the external and internal growth of our organization.
QUESTIONS OR APPLY?
Do you want to join our team? Then apply via the website! Applying is easy, leave your resume and we will contact you.
Would you first like to know more? Then please contact Sabine Swennenhuis firstname.lastname@example.org