We are looking for
The next generation of management consultants in the financial industry. We work for all the major (and minor) players in the Dutch industry on transformation projects tailored to the finance and risk domains.
As a consultant, you will be involved in these projects as a business analyst, data analyst or junior architect. In these roles you will be responsible for gathering information, structuring it into a concise analysis and defining a solution for the problem at hand. The circumstances of these assignments will never be the same, from a large international bank or insurer to an asset manager or a pension fund. We do limit ourselves to CFO and CRO assignments, where regulatory transformations are a large part of what we do.
If you would like to be a part of this organisation, then ask yourself:
- Are you entrepreneurial and ready to make your mark on Mount?
- Do you have the confidence and energy to challenge our clients and yourself?
- Do you know the basics of: accounting, consolidation and reporting, forecasting and analysis, ALM, risk measurement and monitoring? Or even more detailed: Basel II/III/CRDIV, Solvency II, Regulatory Reporting, IFRS accounting?
- What else do you know about financial institutions? Can you name some of the different departments and processes and how they operate and interact?
- Do you have a university degree and some relevant experience?
- Are you able to express yourself fluently in English and do you have a basic understanding of Dutch language?
Then we are off to a good start, come and show us what you are made of!
We will offer you
First and foremost, a people centric organization. Just like we rely on customer intimacy to build our client network, we also depend on the trust of our people. That means we will never grow beyond what we can manage. Our attention to you and the quality of our work is our prime directive.
Together we plot the course of the company, Mount consultants actively contribute to the growth of the firm and for that you will be given time and opportunities.
We are confident that everything we have to offer, including salary, pension benefits, vacation days, training budget, bonuses etc… are well above the market standards.
Mount Consulting, a new business consulting firm, providing strategic Finance, Risk, Data Management and Architecture advisory services. We are a young and dynamic startup with the ambition to grow to a sizeable company in a short period. We are looking for talented, ambitious and motivated colleagues.
What sets us apart:
- Focus: we only work in the CFO and CRO domains and we focus on strategy, transformations, governance and architecture.
- Experience: we know the financial services industry, our work is based on detailed knowledge of the ecosystems which our clients have.
- Client intimacy: we know and value our clients. We propose the right resources to get the best results.
We believe in the simplicity of the approach, the dedication this limited scope provides to our clients and the breath of fresh air this provides in a market where everyone does everything (but not particularly well…).